Please note that the Hirer:
- Is responsible for the physical distancing of group members whilst on board.
- Should not permit any member of their group to board a vehicle being chartered if they are feeling sick, have flu like symptoms or are meant to be self-isolating.
- Should ensure that all members of the group follow good hygiene practices.
We also recommend that the Hirer of the vehicle takes the following precautions:
- Keep a list of group members that can be provided to a government authority if requested (to help facilitate contact tracing).
Advise group members
- NOT to travel if they feel sick, have flu like symptoms or are meant to be self-isolating.
- to maintain physical distancing when including when dropping off or collecting luggage and when getting on or off the vehicle.
- to cover their nose and mouth if they cough or sneeze.
- to carry and use their own hand sanitiser or cleaning wipes.
- to wash hands thoroughly or use hand sanitiser prior to re-boarding the bus after a meal stop and after visiting attractions/destinations.
Consider advising group members
- to download the COVIDSafe App to help facilitate contact tracing
- issuing face masks to group members.
- temperature testing for group members.